Experiential Event Offers Insight on the Latest in Commercial Electrification, Propulsion, Sustainability and Autonomous Technologies
SAE International’s COMVEC™ 2022 is the ONLY forum in North American focused on vehicles and equipment spanning the on-highway, off-highway, agricultural, construction, industrial, military and mining sectors. COMVEC 2022 will take place September 20-22, 2022, at the JW Marriott Indianapolis in Indianapolis, Ind. Commercial industry experts will share insight on advancements in powertrain diversification, electrification and charging strategies, connected digital engineering and the future of commercial vehicle transportation.
SAE is excited to share that this year’s Ride & Drive will take place off-site at Allison Transmission with the following companies showcasing their latest technologies:
- Allison Transmission – eGen Power Axles
- ClearFlame – Ethanol-Powered Class 8 Truck
- Cummins – Fully Integrated and Production-Level BEV Powertrain
- Continental – Advanced Autonomous Vehicle Perception, Safety and Workplace/Convenience Features
- DANNAR – Clean Zero-Emission Energy and High-Performing Off-Road Work Machinery
- Eaton Cummins – Endurant XD Pro 18-Speed Automated Transmission
- Hyliion – RNG Hybrid Technology, Hyliion Truck. Full Electronic Drive Train Technology
- Jacobs Vehicle Systems – Cylinder Deactivation (CDA), Dynamic Skipfire (DSF), Active Decompression (ADT)
- Navistar – Electric Vehicles: eMV (Medium Vocational) and eBus
- ZF Group – International LT – Bobtail Simulating a Failure in Primary Steering System
Commercial industry experts will share insight on advancements in powertrain diversification, electrification and charging strategies, connected digital engineering and the future of commercial vehicle transportation.
Ride & Drive attendees will have the opportunity to experience the latest commercial vehicle innovations. This special event includes transportation from the JW Marriott Indianapolis and lunch. Details here: https://www.sae.org/attend/comvec/special-events.
To learn more visit: https://www.sae.org/attend/comvec. To register, visit: https://www.sae.org/attend/comvec/registration.
Members of the media seeking credentials, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About SAE International
SAE International is a global organization committed to advancing mobility knowledge and solutions for the benefit of humanity. By engaging nearly 200,000 engineers, technical experts and volunteers, we connect and educate mobility professionals to enable safe, clean, and accessible mobility solutions. We act on two priorities: encouraging a lifetime of learning for mobility engineering professionals and setting the standards for industry engineering. We strive for a better world through the work of our philanthropic SAE Foundation, including award-winning programs like A World In Motion® and the Collegiate Design Series™. More at http://www.sae.org.